Adam Sol is a Canadian American poet.
Adam Sol was born in New York and raised in New Fairfield, Connecticut. He graduated from Tufts University, from Indiana University with an M.F.A, and from the University of Cincinnati with a Ph.D. He has taught at York University, Wilfrid Laurier University, and the University of Toronto Scarborough. He currently teaches at Laurentian University's campus in Barrie, Ontario. He lives in Toronto.
- Balancing acts: the re-invention of ethnicity in Jewish American fiction before 1930. University of Cincinnati. 2000.
- "Review: Breath and Dust". Antigonish Review.
External links 
- Publisher's page on Adam Sol at Anansi.ca
- "Adam Sol: A conversation ending with a poem", Lemon Hound, April 07, 2009
- "Ten Questions (Trillium Finalists Series) with Adam Sol", Open Book Toronto
- "Adam Sol", Northern Poetry Review, Dani Couture, September 2008
- "The NaPoMo Questionnaire: Adam Sol", The NationalPost, April 14, 2009