|Alfa Romeo 6C|
1939 Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 Castagna Berlinetta
|Assembly||Portello, Milan, Italy|
|Body and chassis|
|Predecessor||Alfa Romeo RM|
|Successor||Alfa Romeo 1900|
The Alfa Romeo 6C name was used on road, race, and sports cars produced between 1927 and 1954 by Alfa Romeo; the "6C" name refers to six cylinders of the car's straight-six engine. Bodies for these cars were made by coachbuilders such as James Young, Zagato, Touring, Castagna, and Pininfarina. Starting from 1933 there was also a 6C version with a factory Alfa body, built in Portello. In the early 1920s Vittorio Jano got a task to create a lightweight, high performance vehicle to replace the Giuseppe Merosi designed RL and RM models. The car was introduced in April 1925 at the Salone dell’ Automobile di Milano as the 6C 1500. It was based on the P2 racing car, using single overhead cam 1,487 cc inline six-cylinder motor producing 44 horsepower, in the 1928 was presented the 1500 Sport which was the first Alfa Romeo road car with double overhead camshafts.
|Alfa Romeo 6C 1500|
6C 1500 Super Sport 1929 from Louwman Collection
|Engine||1.5 L (1,487 cc) I6
1.5 L (1,487 cc) supercharged I6
In the mid-1920s, Alfa's RL was considered too large and heavy, so a new development began. The 2-liter formula that had led to Alfa Romeo winning the Automobile World Championship in 1925, changed to 1.5 liter for the 1926 season. The 6C 1500 was introduced in 1925 at the Milan Motor Show, production started 1927, with the P2 Grand Prix car as starting point. Engine capacity was now 1487 cc, against the P2's 1987 cc, while supercharging was dropped. First versions were bodied by Young and Touring.
In 1928, a 6C Sport was released, with a dual overhead camshafts engine. Its sport version won many races, including the 1928 Mille Miglia. Total production was 3000 (200 with DOHC engine). Ten copies of a supercharged (compressore, compressor) Super Sport variant were also made.
|Fuel system||Peak power||Top speed|
|Normale||1927–29||Alum./iron, monobloc||SOHC||5.75:1||Single carburettor||44 bhp (33 kW) at 4,200 rpm||110 km/h (68 mph)|
|Sport||1928–29||Alum./iron/iron||DOHC||6.0:1||Single carburettor||54 bhp (40 kW) at 4,500 rpm||125 km/h (78 mph)|
|Super Sport||1928–29||Alum./iron/iron||DOHC||6.75:1||Twin choke carburettor||60 bhp (45 kW) at 4,800 rpm||125 km/h (78 mph)|
|1928–29||Alum./iron/iron||DOHC||5.25:1||Single carburettor, supercharger||76 bhp (57 kW) at 4,800 rpm||140 km/h (87 mph)|
|1928–29||Alum./iron, monobloc||DOHC||5.25:1||Single carburettor, supercharger||84 bhp (63 kW) at 5,000 rpm||155 km/h (96 mph)|
|Alfa Romeo 6C 1750|
6C 1750 Super Gran Sport Testa Fissa (1931)
|Body and chassis|
|Engine||1.7 L (1,752 cc) I6
1.7 L (1,752 cc) supercharged I6
The more powerful 6C 1750 (1752 cc actual) was introduced in 1929 in Rome. The car featured a top speed of 95 mph, a chassis designed to flex and undulate over wavy surfaces, as well as sensitive geared-up steering. It was produced in six series between 1929 and 1933. Base model had a single overhead cam; Super Sport and Gran Sport versions had double overhead cam engine (DOHC). Again, a supercharger was available. Most of the cars were sold as rolling chassis and bodied by coachbuilders such as Zagato, and Touring. Additionally, there were 3 examples built with James Young bodywork, one of which is a part of the permanent collection at the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum in Philadelphia, PA, USA in original, unrestored condition.
In 1929, it won every major racing event it was entered, including the Grands Prix of Belgium, Spain, Tunis and Monza, as well as the Mille Miglia was won with Giuseppe Campari and Giulio Ramponi, the Brooklands Double Twelve and the Ulster TT was won also, in 1930 it won again the Mille Miglia and Spa 24 Hours. Total production was 2635.
|Fuel system||Peak power||Top speed|
|Turismo||1929–33||Alum./iron/iron||SOHC||5.5:1||Single carburettor||46 bhp (34 kW) at 4,000 rpm||110 km/h (68 mph)|
|Sport||1929||Alum./iron/iron||DOHC||5.75:1||Single carburettor||55 bhp (41 kW) at 4,400 rpm||125 km/h (78 mph)|
|1931–32||Alum./iron/iron||DOHC||5.0:1||Single carburettor, supercharger||80 bhp (60 kW) at 4,400 rpm||135 km/h (84 mph)|
|Super Sport||1929||Alum./iron/iron||DOHC||6.25:1||Twin choke carburettor||64 bhp (48 kW) at 4,500 rpm||130 km/h (81 mph)|
|1929||Alum./iron/iron||DOHC||5.0:1||Single carburettor, supercharger||85 bhp (63 kW) at 4,500 rpm||145 km/h (90 mph)|
|1929||Alum./iron, monobloc||DOHC||5.0:1||Single carburettor, supercharger||85 bhp (63 kW) at 4,800 rpm||165 km/h (103 mph)|
|1930–32||102 bhp (76 kW) at 5,000 rpm||170 km/h (110 mph)|
|Gran Sport||1933||Alum./iron/alum.||DOHC||5.0:1||Single carburettor, supercharger||85 bhp (63 kW) at 4,500 rpm||135 km/h (84 mph)|
|Model||Turismo||Sport||Gran Turismo||Gran Turismo
|Super Sport||Gran Sport||Total|
|Series||III, IV||III||IV, V||IV||III||IV, V, VI||III–VI|
|Alfa Romeo 6C 1900|
6C 1900 Gran Turismo at Auto e Moto d'Epoca 2008
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||4-door saloon
|Engine||1,917 cc DOHC I6|
|Wheelbase||2,920 mm (115.0 in)|
|Kerb weight||1,250 kg (2,756 lb) saloon|
The Alfa Romeo 6C 1900 was the last derivative of the original 6C 1500, produced in 197 examples during 1933, as a transitional model before the new 6C 2300 was introduced the following year. Only made in Gran Turismo guise with a 2,920 mm (115.0 in) wheelbase, the 6C 1900 replaced the corresponding 6C 1750 model. Besides the larger displacement, other notable mechanical changes were aluminium cylinder heads, an improved frame and a new transmission. The same upgrades were applied to the 1933 model 6C 1750 Gran Sport, which together with the 6C 1900 forms the sixth series of the 6C. Alfa Romeo offered the 6C 1900 with an in-house 4-door saloon body; while bespoke coachbuilt body styles included 4-seat cabriolets.
The double overhead camshaft, naturally aspirated straight-six engine was bored from 66 mm (2.6 in) to 68 mm (2.7 in), bringing displacement to 1,917 cc (117.0 cu in). For the first time on a 6C the cylinder head was aluminium; some engines were also manufactured using an aluminium block with pressed-in steel sleeves in place of the usual cast iron block. With 68 bhp (51 kW) at 4,500 rpm the 6C 1900 could achieve a top speed of 130 km/h (81 mph). The improved frame consisted of fully boxed rails and crossmembers, instead of the 1750s C-shaped sections. A new four-speed gearbox was fitted, with synchromesh on the two top gears and a freewheel mechanism.
|Fuel system||Peak power||Top speed|
|Gran Turismo||1933||Alum./iron/alum.||DOHC||6.25:1||Single carburettor||68 bhp (51 kW) at 4,500 rpm||130 km/h (81 mph)|
|Alfa Romeo 6C 2300|
6C 2300B Touring
|Engine||2.3 L 2309 cc I6|
The 6C 2300 (2309 cc) was designed by Vittorio Jano as a lower-cost alternative to the 8C. In 1934 Alfa Romeo had become a state-owned enterprise. This year was presented a new 6C model with a newly designed, larger engine. Chassis technology, however, had been taken from the predecessor. One year later, a revised model, called the 6C 2300 B was presented. In this version the engine was placed in a completely newly designed chassis, with individual front suspension and rear swing axle, and hydraulic brakes. The 6C-2300 was produced in 760 copies with rigid axles and 870 copies of the B-model.
|Model||Engine||Max power||Fuel system||Top speed||Years||Number produced|
|6C 2300 Turismo||2,309 cc (140.9 cu in) DOHC I6||68 bhp (51 kW) @ 4400 rpm||single carburetor||120 km/h (75 mph)||1934|
|6C 2300 Gran Turismo||2,309 cc (140.9 cu in) DOHC I6||76 bhp (57 kW) @ 4400 rpm||single carburetor||130 km/h (81 mph)||1934|
|6C 2300B Gran Turismo||2,309 cc (140.9 cu in) DOHC I6||76 bhp (57 kW) @ 4400 rpm||single carburetor||130 km/h (81 mph)||1935–1937|
|6C 2300 Pescara||2,309 cc (140.9 cu in) DOHC I6||95 bhp (71 kW) @ 4500 rpm||double carburetor||145 km/h (90 mph)||1934||60|
|6C 2300B Pescara||2,309 cc (140.9 cu in) DOHC I6||95 bhp (71 kW) @ 4500 rpm||double carburetor||145 km/h (90 mph)||1935–1937||120|
|6C 2300 B Corto/Lungo||2,309 cc (140.9 cu in) DOHC I6||-||-||-||1935|
|6C 2300 B Mille Miglia||2,309 cc (140.9 cu in) DOHC I6||-||-||-|
6C 2300 S Touring Pescara Spider (1935)
1936 Mille Miglia entrant and ex Benito Mussolini car
|Alfa Romeo Aerodinamica Spider|
The Aerodinamica Spider at the 2012 Goodwood Revival
|Wheelbase||2,800 mm (110.2 in)|
|Length||4,750 mm (187.0 in)|
|Width||1,720 mm (67.7 in)|
|Height||1,030 mm (40.6 in)|
|Kerb weight||950 kg (2,094 lb) (dry)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: convert to prose (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Alfa Romeo Aerodinamica Spider was an one-off mid-engine streamlined prototype, built by brothers Gino and Oscar Jankovitz in connection with Alfa Romeo between 1935 and 1937 in Fiume (today Rijeka), and should have been powered by an Alfa Romo 12 C engine. The construction of the car took many years,while technical changes had to be made due to the testing period from 1936 to 1937. The Aerospider represents:
Between 1935 and 1937 the Jankovits carried out the construction; a “running chassis” could be registered in Fiume (number plate 2757 FM) tested, and subsequently modified.
The no. 700316 6C 2300 tipo Turismo straight-six engine placed behind the driver was Alfa Romeo: 2,309 cc, iron block, light alloy head, chain-driven dual overhead camshafts, spur gears, wet sump lubrication. The Jankovits fitted exhaust pipes of equal length and improved intake of air to reduce the pressure drop. Later the engine was upgraded with three dual Weber 36 D 04 carburettors, a setup used on the 6C 2500 SS of 1939. The transmission was the 4-speed gearbox from the 6C 2300, mounted with a Hardy disc behind the engine. originally standard fitted which they removed and installed in its place a differential unit from a Lancia Lambda. A unique system pre-selector gear change system was also developed. The clutch was hydraulically assisted.
The ladder chassis was made by Alfa Romeo for the central-mounted engine, with straight rails from front to the rear end of the car; it was numbered 700316 as per engine number. The final suspension was all-independent, with “silent bloc” bushes; front it consisted of double wishbones, with a thick sheet steel (4 mm) upper wishbone, lever-arm Houdaille hydraulic dampers, longitudinal torsion bars, and lower location through a transverse leaf spring; at the rear of swing axles and radius arms, with a transverse leaf spring and longitudinal torsion bars.
Steering was worm and sector with Hardy disc. Brakes used a two-circuit hydraulic system (two fluid distributors and two master cylinders, one for the front and one for the rear), Lockheed-type duplex brakes 17-by-2-inch (432 mm × 51 mm) drums all round. An equaliser was fitted, which could avoid overbraking by changing the distribution of braking force between the front and rear brakes during driving. 5.50-18 racing crossply tyres were mounted on Alfa Romeo 18-inch Rudge-type wire wheels.
The aerodynamic shape of the car was designed by Oscar Jankovits, probably inspired by contemporary aerodynamic theories such as Paul Jaray's,and built at the Jankovits garage between 1935 and 1937. It was a barchetta with central driving position, with fully integrated wings (ponton styling). The body shell was streamlined to minimise turbulence in the air flow, fully enveloping the underbody and integrating door handles and lights. An horizontal radiator which made it possible to design an exceptionally low front profile for a pre-war car. Air inlets were positioned in zones of high air pressure, and hot air outlets from the engine and brakes in areas of low pressure. Top speed was over 140 mph (225 km/h).
During the Second World War the completed prototype remained hidden in the Jankovits’ garage in Fiume. After the war Jankovits, in need of money, had to sell their car to an Anglo-American officer. On Christmas Eve 1946, with a temporary registration document, Gino Jankovits drove the Aerospider through the closed border into Italy causing a border shootout . Then the Alfa disappeared for about 30 years until it was rediscovered in England. In 1978 well-known Alfa Romeo historian Luigi Fusi put the then-owner of the car in contact with the Jankovits, and tried to buy the car for the Alfa museum. The acquisition failed, but the prototype had been painted blue, and then green as the original colour. The car still has its original licence plate and documents of registration.
www.alfa romeo aerospider.com
|Alfa Romeo 6C 2500|
6C 2500 Villa d'Este
|Engine||2.5 L 2443 cc I6|
|Wheelbase||3,250 mm (128.0 in) (Turismo)
3,000 mm (118.1 in) (Sport)
2,700 mm (106.3 in) (Super Sport)
|Successor||Alfa Romeo 1900|
Introduced in 1938, the 2500 (2443 cc) was the last 6C road car. World War II was coming and car development was stopped, but a few hundred 6C 2500s were built from 1940 to 1945. Postwar, the first new Alfa model was the 1946 6C 2500 Freccia d'Oro (Golden Arrow), of which 680 were built through 1951, with bodies by Alfa. The 2500 had enlarged engine compared to the predecessor model, this Vittorio Jano designed double overhead cam engine was available either one or three Weber carburetors. The triple carburetor version was used in the top of line SS (Super Sport) version. The 2443 cc engine was mounted to a steel ladder frame chassis, which was offered with three wheelbase lengths: 3,250 mm (128.0 in) on the Turismo, 3,000 mm (118.1 in) on the Sport and 2,700 mm (106.3 in) on the Super Sport. Various coachbuilders made their own versions of the 2500, but most of the bodyworks was made by Touring of Milan.
The Tipo 256 was a racing version of 2500 made eight copies between 1939 and 1940 for Mille Miglia and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. It was made as Spider (convertible) and Berlinetta (coupe) Touring bodystyles. With power of 125 bhp (93 kW) it could achieve top speed of 200 kilometres per hour (120 mph).
|Model||Engine||Max power||Fuel system||Top speed||Years||Number produced|
|6C 2500 Coloniale||2,443 cc (149.1 cu in) DOHC I6||90 bhp (67 kW) @ 4500 rpm||single carburetor||127 km/h (79 mph) ||1939–1942||152|
|6C 2500||2,443 cc (149.1 cu in) DOHC I6||90 bhp (67 kW) @ 4600 rpm||single carburetor||-||1938–1949|
|6C 2500 Turismo||2,443 cc (149.1 cu in) DOHC I6||87 hp (65 kW)||single carburetor||-||1935–1937|
|6C 2500 Sport||2,443 cc (149.1 cu in) DOHC I6||95 bhp (71 kW) @ 4600 rpm (1939–1946)
90 bhp (67 kW) (1947–1952)
|single carburetor||155 km/h (96 mph) ||1939–1952||13|
|6C 2500 Super Sport||2,443 cc (149.1 cu in) DOHC I6||110 bhp (82 kW) @ 4800 rpm||double carburetor||170 km/h (106 mph) (1939–1946)
165 km/h (103 mph) (1947–1951)
|6C 2500 Super Sport Corsa||2,443 cc (149.1 cu in) DOHC I6||120 bhp (89 kW) @ 4750 rpm||triple carburetor||-||1939–1953|
|6C 2500 Sport Pininfarina||2,443 cc (149.1 cu in) DOHC I6||95 bhp (71 kW) @ 4600 rpm||single carburetor||155 km/h (96 mph) ||1941–1943||8|
|6C 2500 Freccia d'Oro||2,443 cc (149.1 cu in) DOHC I6||90 bhp (67 kW) @ 4600 rpm||single carburetor||155 km/h (96 mph) ||1946–1951||680|
|6C 2500 Villa d'Este||2,443 cc (149.1 cu in) DOHC I6||110 bhp (82 kW) @ 4800 rpm||triple carburetor||-||1949–1952||36|
|6C 2500 Gran Turismo||2,443 cc (149.1 cu in) DOHC I6||110 bhp (82 kW) @ 4800 rpm||triple carburetor||170 km/h (106 mph) ||1950–1953|
|6C 2500 Competizione||2,443 cc (149.1 cu in) DOHC I6||145 bhp (108 kW) @ 5500 rpm||triple carburetor||200 km/h (124 mph) ||1948||3|
The 6C 2500 Freccia d'Oro (Golden Arrow) was the first postwar Alfa Romeo. 680 were built until 1951, with bodies by Alfa. The car was a Berlina bodystyle with 5-6 seats based on the 2500 Sport. It has a wheelbase of 3,000 millimetres (120 in) and it weights 1,550 kilograms (3,420 lb). With a 4-speed manual gearbox this 90 bhp (67 kW) car could achieve a top speed of 155 kilometres per hour (96 mph).
The 6C 2500 Villa d'Este was introduced in 1949 and was produced until 1952, named for the Concorso d'Eleganza held in Villa d'Este; a Touring Superleggera-bodied version won the prize. Villa d'Este was Alfa's last hand built model, only 36 examples made (including 5 cabriolets).
The 6C 2500 Coloniale was a staff car version of the third series 6c 2500. It had been commissioned in 1938 by the Italian Ministry of Defense, for military use in the Italian colonies. Two prototypes 6C 2500 Coloniale were manufactured in 1939. One of them was shipped to Italian East Africa, where Giambattista Guidotti[a] had been instructed to conduct testing in the harsh operational conditions. The car was the first to be manufactured using technology developed by the renowned Carrozzeria Touring, the Superleggera. The car had two spare wheels, a fuel tank of 120 litres and four additional reserves with a capacity of 70 litres of gasoline. In addition there was a locking differential, engaged from the dashboard by the driver. Regular production started in 1941, and the first batch of 150 vehicles was delivered between 1941 and 1942; afterwards production stopped due to the war events Total production amounted to 150 series cars plus two prototypes.
|This section does not cite any sources. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The 2500 Pininfarina was manufactured during the Second World War on the 1943, when “Alfa Romeo” manufacture was adjusted to build technology for the needs of the army. The vehicles of the 1943 make only had their chassis and the transmission parts assembled on the production line, however, the body and interior design was done by the Italian design studio Pininfarina.
In 1948 a first Alfa Romeo 6C 3000 prototype was built. It was a 5-6 passenger 4-door saloon car of the same class of the 6C 2500, but which could be built using more modern and economical manufacturing processes.
Like its predecessor, the three-litre engine had a cast iron block, an aluminium head with hemispherical combustion chambers, two valves per cylinder, angled 90° and timed by directly acting, chain driven dual overhead camshafts. Fed by a twin-choke carburettor, it developed 120 PS (88 kW), sent to the rear wheels through a 4-speed all-synchromesh gearbox with a column-mounted shifter as on the 6C 2500. The car used unit body construction, had a wheelbase of 3.05 m (120 in) and a dry weight of 1,400 kg. The all-independent suspension was of the double wishbone type with coil springs upfront, and trailing arm type with transverse torsion bars at the rear.
After three prototypes had been made between 1948–49, the project was abandoned when market analysis and product planning suggested the development of a smaller four-cylinder car—the Alfa Romeo 1900. Despite this, the 3-litre engine was developed for competition use and gave birth to a number sports racing cars during the first half of the 1950s: the 6C 3000 C50, 6C 3000 CM and 6C 3000 PR.
Bore x stroke
|Carburettor(s)||Peak power||Top speed|
|6C 3000||I6 DOHC||2,955 cc
82.55 x 92 mm
|120 PS (88 kW) at 4,800 rpm||166 km/h (103 mph)|
|6C 3000 C50||8.6:1||3x sidedraught
|168 PS (124 kW) at 6,000 rpm||226 km/h (140 mph)|
|6C 3000 CM||3,495 cc
87 x 98 mm
|246 PS (181 kW) or 275 PS (202 kW) at 6,500 rpm||250 km/h (155 mph)|
|6C 3000 PR||2,943 cc
87 x 83 mm
|260 PS (191 kW) at 7,000 rpm||260 km/h (162 mph)|
In 1950 a 6C 3000 engine from the prototypes was tuned for racing and installed in a 6C 2500 Competizione, which became the 6C 3000 C50. Being based on a 6C 2500 chassis, the car had a ladder frame with a 2.50 m (98 in) wheelbase, and a dry weight of 870 kg (1,918 lb). Three twin-choke carburettors and a raised compression ratio brought the output of the three-lithre straight six to 168 PS (124 kW). This one-off racing car was entered at the 1950 Mille Miglia with number 740, driven by Sanesi and Bianchi; the car did not finish the race, as the two had to withdraw near Ferrara.
|Chassis||Tube spaceframe with backbone|
|Suspension (front)||Double wishbones, coil springs, hydraulic dampers, anti-roll bar|
|Suspension (rear)||De Dion tube, torque arms, coil springs, hydraulic dampers|
|Wheelbase||2.25 m (88.6 in) (CM)
2.20 m (86.6 in) (PR)
|Engine||3,495 cc (213.3 cu in) (CM)
2,943 cc (179.6 cu in) (PR)
|Transmission||5-speed, limited slip differential|
|Weight||960 kg (2,116.4 lb) (CM coupé)
930 kg (2,050.3 lb) (CM spider)
920 kg (2,028.3 lb) (PR)
|Brakes||Hydraulic, drums, rears inboard|
In 1952 engine parts of the 6C 3000 were used again on the 6C 3000 CM—for Competizione Maggiorata or Competition Enlarged Displacement. The propulsion system of this model comes from a project by Giuseppe Busso. It was different from his ancestor: it still used several components of the 3-litre engine from the 6C 3000 prototype, but as its name implied engine capacity was increased to 3,495 cc. The chassis was a tube frame based around a centre backbone; suspension was by Double wishbones and by a De Dion tube at the rear. Six 6C 3000 CM were built: four coupés and two spiders, bodied by Carrozzeria Colli.
A coupé was driven by Juan Manuel Fangio and Giulio Sala to a second overall finish at the 1953 Mille Miglia. For the Mille Miglia the engine had been tuned to put out 275 PS (202 kW). Fangio was leading the race, but a problem with the steering forced him to slow down. Again with Fangio at the wheel, a spider won the 1st Gran Premio Supercortemaggiore held in Merano in 1953.
With the end of its racing career, the 1953 Supercortemaggiore winner 6C 3000 CM spider was used by the Experience Department of Alfa Romeo for testing new components. Amongst them were disc brakes, installed in 1955 and are still present today on this vehicle, part of the Museo Storico Alfa Romeo collection.
One of the two 6C 3000 CM spiders was modified to cope with the new rules of the International Sport Category, enacted in the 1954 season, which limited engine capacity to 3-litres. The 3000 CM's 3.5-litre straight-six was de-stroked to 2,943 cc. This car was renamed 6C 3000 PR, for Passo Ridotto or Reduced Wheelbase, as the wheelbase was shortened by 50 cm (19.7 in). The 6C 3000 PR was entered at the 2nd Gran Premio Supercortemaggiore held at Monza in 1954, driven by Sanesi; the vehicle was written off in a crash, in which Sanesi was also injured.
|4-cyl.||12 HP/15 HP||15-20 HP||WWI||[α]||WWII|
|20-30 HP||[α]||20-30 ES|
|6C 1500/1750/1900||6C 2300||6C 2500|
|8-cyl.||8C 2300||8C 2900|
|Grand Prix car||GP||P1||P2||Tipo A||Tipo B (P3)||8C 35||158||158|
|[α] 105 A.L.F.A 15-20 HP and 20-30 HP started in 1915 were completed in 1920, after the war, as Alfa Romeo models.|
|Small family car||Dauphine||Alfasud|
|Compact executive car||Giulietta (750/101)|
|Executive car||1750 Berlina||Alfetta|
|2000 Berlina||Alfetta 2000|
|Coupé||Giulietta Sprint||GT Junior||Alfasud Sprint|
|Giulia Sprint GT/GT Veloce||Alfetta GT and GTV|
|1900 Sprint||2000 Sprint||2600 Sprint|
|Cabriolet||1900 L||Giulia GTC|
|2000 Spider||2600 Spider|
|Roadster||Gran Sport Quattroruote|
|Sports car||6C 2500||Montreal|
|LCV||Romeo||Romeo 2||Romeo 3||F11/F12/A11/A12|
None of the audio/visual content is hosted on this site. All media is embedded from other sites such as GoogleVideo, Wikipedia, YouTube etc. Therefore, this site has no control over the copyright issues of the streaming media.
All issues concerning copyright violations should be aimed at the sites hosting the material. This site does not host any of the streaming media and the owner has not uploaded any of the material to the video hosting servers. Anyone can find the same content on Google Video or YouTube by themselves.
The owner of this site cannot know which documentaries are in public domain, which has been uploaded to e.g. YouTube by the owner and which has been uploaded without permission. The copyright owner must contact the source if he wants his material off the Internet completely.