|Established||10 September 2004|
|Website||August Horch Museum Zwickau (in English)|
The August Horch Museum Zwickau is an automobile museum in Zwickau, Saxony, Germany. Opened in 2004, it covers the history of automobile construction in Zwickau, the home of Horch and Audi prior to World War II, and Trabant during the Cold War-era German Democratic Republic.
The museum is housed within the former factory where August Horch established Audi Automobilwerke GmbH in 1910. Its owner and operator is a non-profit making company owned in equal shares by Audi AG and the town of Zwickau.
Horch 670-V12 (1932)
Auto Union Typ C (1936)
Audi 920 (1939)
3,5-to-Lkw Horch H3A (1954)
Horch P 240 Cabriolet (1956)
Audi Typ C (1913)
Audi Zwickau (1930)
DKW F7 (1938)
IFA F8 (1954)
Sachsenring P 240 (1958)
Trabant P50 (1957–1962)
Trabant 600 Kombi (1962–1964)
Trabant 601 Kombi (1964–1990)
Trabant 1.1 (1990–1991)
Media related to August Horch Museum Zwickau at Wikimedia Commons
None of the audio/visual content is hosted on this site. All media is embedded from other sites such as GoogleVideo, Wikipedia, YouTube etc. Therefore, this site has no control over the copyright issues of the streaming media.
All issues concerning copyright violations should be aimed at the sites hosting the material. This site does not host any of the streaming media and the owner has not uploaded any of the material to the video hosting servers. Anyone can find the same content on Google Video or YouTube by themselves.
The owner of this site cannot know which documentaries are in public domain, which has been uploaded to e.g. YouTube by the owner and which has been uploaded without permission. The copyright owner must contact the source if he wants his material off the Internet completely.