|Headquarters||Jongno, Seoul, South Korea|
|Park Jong Woo,Yun Ju Hwa|
|Products||Clothing, accessories, outdoor equipment, bike repair|
|Parent||Samsung Cheil Industries|
Bean Pole, established in 1989, is a South Korean fashion brand owned by Samsung’s Cheil Industries. It produces ‘neo traditional’ family fashion (Bean Pole Men, Bean Pole Ladies, and Bean Pole Kids); as well as accessories (Bean Pole Accessory), golf wear (Bean Pole Golf), and outdoors fashion/equipment (Bean Pole Outdoor). Towards the end of 2012 they added the ‘Bike Repair Shop’ to their list of sub-brands.
Since 1989, Bean Pole’s fusion of traditional and contemporary British fashion culture has led it to become a top brand in South Korea; with three design departments located in: Korea, the United States of America, and Italy.In the past decade, they have gradually expanded internationally, with the majority of its shops located in Asia. In addition, all of their flagship shops are located in South Korea: Myeongdong, Gangnam, Doonsan, DongSeongRo, GwangBok; and the bike repair shop in Hongdae.
Since its establishment, Bean Pole has adjusted its logo, making minor changes since the original. The logo is a depiction of a man riding a penny-farthing bicycle, which represents the brand’s image: “a dedication to rise to new challenges and pursue creativity.” Furthermore, the logo is to emphasize the British-like style that they aim for.
* Bean Pole Men: It originated with the brand’s establishment in 1989. This style aspires for a casual look that is derived from a British heritage, targeting men of all ages. Recently, they have signed British musician, Mark Ronson as their male model for 2013.
* Bean Pole Ladies: In 2001, ‘Bean Pole Ladies’ was introduced to provide fashion for women in their 20’s and 30’s. Like all BeanPole products, this label is driven by a contemporary and traditional British style. In recent news, they have signed British fashion icon, Cara Delevingne as their female model for their 2013 collection.
* Bean Pole Golf: In the same year ‘BeanPole Ladies’ was launched, so was ‘BeanPole Golf’. This label aims to produce authentic golf wear for those in their 30’s.
* Bean Pole Kids: Bean Pole Kids was created in 2003. This division of Bean Pole markets eco-friendly products, that are chic and sophisticated akin to the parents’ style.
* Bean Pole Accessory: Introduced in 2004, markets extravagant but casual accessories for men and women.
* Bean Pole Outdoor: It was launched in 2012, it is a subdivision that produces fashion merchandise for the outdoors.
* Bike Repair Shop: This subdivision of Bean Pole was introduced at the end of 2012. It is dedicated to repairing bikes and marketing fashion items that are meant for the younger generation. The fashion items they market are exteriorized with a ‘N.E.W’ (Natural, Edge,Wit) style; in other words it’s a fusion between their authentic British look and a casual style for those in their 20’s.
In 2010 Cheil Industries paired with IDEO, an international design firm, to expand the borders of Bean Pole. The contribution of IDEO’s support, successfully helped Bean Pole to infiltrate the foreign markets, as they now have over 100 stores across Asia and a number of sub-brands across the globe. Bean Pole, has worked alongside: Carlos Osman (2009), Juun.J (2010), Kim Jones (2011), and Christophe Lemaire (2012); which contributed to their global expansion in the fashion industry.
None of the audio/visual content is hosted on this site. All media is embedded from other sites such as GoogleVideo, Wikipedia, YouTube etc. Therefore, this site has no control over the copyright issues of the streaming media.
All issues concerning copyright violations should be aimed at the sites hosting the material. This site does not host any of the streaming media and the owner has not uploaded any of the material to the video hosting servers. Anyone can find the same content on Google Video or YouTube by themselves.
The owner of this site cannot know which documentaries are in public domain, which has been uploaded to e.g. YouTube by the owner and which has been uploaded without permission. The copyright owner must contact the source if he wants his material off the Internet completely.