to entrances/exits, station agent, MetroCard vending machines
This elevated station opened on February 1, 1917, along with the opening of the rest of the Astoria Line, as an IRT line station, and the BRT (later BMT) also provided joint service.
This station has two side platforms and three tracks. The center track is not used in revenue service, but it had been used regularly as recently as 2002. The station contains wooden canopies with transite and wooden mezzanines, but only the southbound platform has windscreens. The mezzanine is configured like 30th Avenue.
Stations and line segments in italics are closed or demolished. Track connections to other lines' terminals are displayed in brackets. Struck through passenger track connections are closed or unused in regular service.