Chemistry Central was a scientific publisher specializing in open access publication in chemistry. It was established on August 22, 2006 and was operated by BioMed Central, a subsidiary of Springer Science+Business Media. At the end of 2015 the Chemistry Central brand was retired with the existing journals transferring to the SpringerOpen portfolio.
- Journal of Cheminformatics
- Chemistry Central Journal
- Journal of Systems Chemistry
- Geochemical Transactions
- Heritage Science
- Sustainable Chemical Processes
- ^ Bradley, David (August 22, 2006). "Next stop, Chemistry Central". Sciencebase. Retrieved 2009-07-31.
- ^ "Chemistry Central journals to transfer to SpringerOpen". www.springeropen.com. SpringerOpen. Retrieved 14 October 2016.