Church is an English word for a Christian religious institution or building but it may refer to:
- Place of worship, a specially designed structure or consecrated space where individuals or a group of people such as a congregation come to perform acts of devotion, veneration, or religious study.
- Church service, a formalized period of communal worship
- Church music written for performance in church
- Christian Church, refers to the whole Christian religious tradition through history.
- A religious denomination
- State church, a religious body or creed officially endorsed by that nation's government
- Local church, the body made up of a congregation, its members and clergy
- Christian clergy, formal Christian religious leadership
- Church, a sociological classification of religious movements
- Broad church, one organization encompassing a broad range of opinion (from Anglican Church) used in politics
Popular music 
Other uses