Circleville School is a historic school building located at Circleville, Pendleton County, West Virginia. It was built in 1937-1938, as a project of the federal Works Progress Administration. It is a two-story masonry building in the Georgian Revival style. It was built on the foundation of a previous school destroyed by fire. The front facade features a two-story pedimented projecting pavilion emphasized by large Doric order pilasters. It is constructed of hollow tile block with a red brick veneer. The truncated hipped roof is topped by a wooden cupola.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995.