|Full name||Clube do Remo|
Azulino ("Blue colored")
Mais Querido ("Most beloved")
Filho da Glória
e do Triunfo ("Glory and Triumph Son")
O Maior do Norte ("The North's Greater")
|Founded||February 5, 1905
(as Grupo do Remo)
August 15, 1911
|Stadium||Baenão, Belém, Brazil
Mangueirão, Belém, Brazil
|Head coach||Roberto Fernandes|
|League||Campeonato Brasileiro Série D|
|Pará State Championship||3rd|
Clube do Remo was founded on February 5, 1905, as Grupo do Remo. The founders, before founding Remo, had abandoned Sport Club do Pará. On February 14, 1908, Remo was closed, after the club's general assembly. On March 29, 1908, Remo's partners and Sport Club do Pará made a deal, and Remo was officially extinct in 1908. On August 15, 1911, Remo was reorganized following the initiative of Antonico Silva, Cândido Jucá, Carl Schumann, Elzaman Magalhães, Geraldo Motta, Jayme Lima, Norton Corllet, Oscar Saltão, Otto Bartels and Palmério Pinto.
In 2005, Remo had a special golden kit to celebrate its 100th anniversary. Although it was never used, because of the tradition to wear a navy blue uniform. In 2006, another golden kit was made, but again it was not used.
In 2010, it was done, once again, a golden uniform, this time used in official matches of the club.
As of 4 April 2014
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Remo's stadium is Evandro Almeida (Baenão), which has a maximum capacity of 17,518 people.
Mangueirão also held several Remo matches.