Gallions railway station was a station adjoining the River Thames by Gallions Reach, in Beckton, east London, on the Eastern Counties and Thames Junction Railway. It opened in November 1880, and was the eastern terminus of the Gallions branch of the railway.
The station had few passenger services, which ceased in 1940 after wartime bombing, and the goods line closed with the closure of the Royal Docks. With the redevelopment of the Docklands region in the 1980s and 1990s, the line between Custom House and Manor Way was redeveloped as the Beckton branch of the Docklands Light Railway, but the final section between Manor Way and Gallions was not used and has since been built over. No trace of the station remains today.
Coordinates: 51°30′24″N 0°04′38″E / 51.5066°N 0.0771°E