If Disney Princes Were Real
If iPhone 6 Were Actually Better
'If Scotland votes NO, it’s a disappointment for social justice'
If Minecraft was a First Person Shooter
If Everyone Was Honest In The Bedroom
[MV] yoonsang(윤상) _ If you wanna console me…(날 위로하려거든)
If You're Happy and You Know it Clap Your Hands - 3D Animation Rhymes for Children
Your Tombstone - If You Do Not Change...
If College Freshmen Were Honest On Move-In Day
If Guys Acted Like Basic White Girls
Ouch! MSNBC Wonders If DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz Is "Political Kryptonite To Her Party"
If Girls Proposed to Guys
If Disney Princes Went To College
Hay - If Not Now When T-shirt
What if Michael Bay Directed "UP"?
If Guys Made YouTube Videos Like Girls: Outfits
IF TV SHOWS WERE REAL 2
If Apple were 100 percent honest with us...
NBA 2K15 - What If? Trailer
What If Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Daniel Radcliffe Romantic Comedy HD
FaceRig - What If You Were A Hamburger?
Things Beyoncé Does That’d Be Awkward If You Did Them
Beyoncé - If I Were A Boy
What if 9/11 Never Happened?
Alesso vs OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself (Alesso Remix)
If ISPs Ran The World
If Google was a Guy
If Boys Got Their Period
If Geek Girls Acted Like Geek Guys
If Lesbians Said The Stuff Straight People Say
The Script - If You Could See Me Now
If Guy Best Friends Acted Like Girl Best Friends
What if Godzilla Was Real?
What Happens If You Don't Pay Off Your Student Loans?
Firefly Online Gameplay Trailer #1: If I Were a Captain
Florida Georgia Line - If I Die Tomorrow (Audio Version)
U.K. offers perks if Scotland stays
If Chocolate Ads Were Honest
What If Cars Disappeared?
Shaggy - If U Slip, U Slide (You Could Be Mine) ft. Melissa Musique
The What If? Game Ft. Daniel Radcliffe
Ella Eyre - If I Go
IF I WAS A GIRL!! (BO2)
If You're Happy | Super Simple Songs
If Guys Made YouTube Videos Like Girls: Morning Routine
What Will Happen If You Boil Coke?
If the Moon were replaced with some of our planets
If Google Was A Guy (Part 3)
If Music Geek Girls Acted Like Music Geek Guys
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Look up if in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
If is a conjunction used in English conditional sentences.
If or IF may also refer to:
- "If", a 2013 song by Glasvegas
- "If (They Made Me a King)", a 1951 hit song by Perry Como
- If (band), 1970s British progressive jazz-rock band
- If (Glass Hammer album)
- If (If album)
- if (Mindless Self Indulgence album), a 2008 album recorded by Mindless Self Indulgence
- "If", a song by Bananarama, released in 2001
- "If..." (The Bluetones song), released in 1998
- "If" (Bread song), originally released in 1971 and a number one UK single by Telly Savalas in 1975
- "If", a song by The Cult from the album Ceremony
- "If...", released in 1997 by The Divine Comedy from the album A Short Album About Love
- "If" (Freemasons song), released in 2009
- "If" (Janet Jackson song), released in 1993
- "If" (Kana Nishino song), released in 2010
- "If" (Pink Floyd song), released in 1970
- "If" (Red Hot Chili Peppers song), released in 2006
- "If", a Joni Mitchell song on her 2007 album Shine.
- If, a small island in the Bay of Marseille, France, location of the Château d'If
- The If current, a component current in the cardiac pacemaker potential
- IF (x86 flag), the Interrupt Flag in the x86 architecture
- Immunofluorescence, a form of labeling substances with fluorescent antibodies
- Impact factor, a measure reflecting the average number of citations to articles published in scholarly journals
- In Flames, a melodic death metal band from Sweden as well as a song from their album Lunar Strain
- Initiation factor, an important component in protein synthesis
- Intelligent falling, an alternative theory of gravitation
- Interactive fiction, text-based computer games featuring interactive stories and environments
- Interface (computing), in Linux commands like ifup, ifdown and POSIX standards headers like if.h
- Intermediate filament, a component of the cytoskeleton
- Intermediate form, a data structure constructed from the input to a computer program from which the output is constructed
- Intermediate frequency, an intermediate step in radio transmission or reception
- Intermittent fasting, a diet having recurring periods of fasting
- International Federation, as in a World Sports Governing Body.
- Internal focusing, a lens technology in which focusing occurs only with internal elements
- Internally Flawless, a grade of diamond clarity
- Interstitial fluid, the liquid outside of a cell
- Intrinsic factor, produced by the stomach
- Iodine monofluoride, unstable interhalogen inorganic compound