Coordinates: 49°18′22″N 0°57′11″E / 49.306°N 0.953°E
La Londe is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France. It was first mentioned in historical records in 1170
A forestry and farming village situated some 12 miles (19 km) southwest of Rouen, at the junction of the D132 and the D38 roads. The commune borders the department of the Eure.
Historical population of La Londe
|From the year 1962 on: population without double counting—residents of multiple communes (e.g. students and military personnel) are counted only once.
Places of interest 
«Le bûcheron de la forêt de La Londe», sculpted by Paul Richer
- A memorial to the Canadian soldiers that liberated the town in August 1944.
- The church of Notre-Dame, dating from the sixteenth century.
- A seventeenth century château.
- A stone cross from the sixteenth century.
- Some Roman ruins.
See also 
External links