Leman Street railway station was a station in the parish of Whitechapel in London, England. It was opened by the Great Eastern Railway in 1877, on the main line from Fenchurch Street to Blackwall. It was closed as a wartime economy measure in 1916, reopened in 1919, and closed finally in 1941 along with neighbouring Shadwell railway station. Trains now run directly from Fenchurch Street to Limehouse without stopping. It was located close to the site of Cannon Street Road railway station which was open between 1842 and 1848 on the same route.
Today, there are no obvious remains of the former station as those remaining after closure were destroyed during the construction of the Docklands Light Railway.
Coordinates: 51°30′40″N 0°04′05″W / 51.5111°N 0.0681°W