Audi R8 was a name introduced in 1999 by Audi for Le Mans 24 Hours race cars, and later used for a street legal car and related concept cars.
In chronological order, they are:
- 1999 Audi R8R, an open top Le Mans Prototype race car made for the 1999 24 Hours of Le Mans
- 1999 Audi R8C, a closed top LM GT Prototype race car made for the 1999 24 Hours of Le Mans
- 2000 Audi R8 (LMP), five time Le Mans winning successor to the R8R, competing until 2006
- 2003 Audi Le Mans quattro (also called the Audi R8 Concept), a concept car for the future R8
- 2007 Audi R8 (Typ 42), mid-engine 2-seater production sports car
- 2008 Audi R8 Le Mans Concept, with a 12-cylinder TDI diesel engine