Live at the Opera House is the first live album released by the American vocal group The Pointer Sisters, released on the Blue Thumb label in 1974.
The album became a milestone for the group. They became the first contemporary pop group to perform at San Francisco's Opera House. The album peaked at number 96 on the Billboard 200 and reached number 29 on the R&B albums chart. The album was remastered and issued on CD in 2006 by Hip-O Select.
Track listing 
||"Hands Up" / "Wang Dang Doodle" (medley)
||A. Pointer, B. Pointer, J. Pointer, R. Pointer / Willie Dixon
||"Old Songs" (medley) / "That's a Plenty" /
"Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen"
|John Shine, Bing Nathan, Good, Cohen / Ray Gilbert, Lew Pollack / Sammy Cahn, Jacob Jacobs, Saul Chaplin, Sholom Secunda
||Richard Adler, Jerry Ross
- David Rubinson & Friends, Inc. – producer, mix-down engineer
- Fred Catero – associate producer, recording engineer, mix-down engineer
- David Coffin, Greg Odell, Valerie Clausen, Stephen Jarvis, Ken Hopkins – recording engineers
- George Horn, Phil Brown – mastering engineer
- Tom Salisbury – conductor, arrangements
- Tom Wilkes – graphics
- Ren Deaton – photography
Chart positions 
External links