"Namibia, Land of the Brave" is the national anthem of Namibia.
The anthem was written by Axali Doëseb, who was the director of a traditional music group from the Kalahari desert. Doëseb was chosen to write the anthem during a contest held after Namibia became independent in 1990.
- Namibia, land of the brave
- Freedom fight we have won
- Glory to their bravery
- Whose blood waters our freedom
- We give our love and loyalty
- Together in unity
- Contrasting beautiful Namibia
- Namibia our country
- Beloved land of savannahs,
- Hold high the banner of liberty
- Namibia our Country,
- Namibia Motherland,
- We love thee.