Premishlan is a Hasidic dynasty. It was founded by Grand Rabbi Meir Hagadol of Peremyshliany (Yiddish: פרעמישלאן, Premishlan)
Grand Rabbi Israel Baal Shem Tov, founder of Hasidism
- The Great Grand Rabbi Meir Hagadol of Premishlan (1703–1773), disciple of the Baal Shem Tov
- Grand Rabbi Aharon Arye (Uren Leib) of Premishlan (died 1813), disciple of Rabbi Yechiel Michl of Zlotshov; son of Rabbi Meir the Great
- Grand Rabbi Isaac of Kalish, son of Rabbi Uren Leib of Premishlan
- Grand Rabbi Meir (Meirl) the Second of Premishlan (1783–1850), son of Rabbi Uren Leib, and the most famous rabbi of the dynasty. He was widely known as a 'miracle worker'.
- Grand Rabbi Tzvi Frankel of Premishlan (son in law of Rabbi Meir the second)
- Grand Rabbi Yisroel Aryeh Frankel of Premishlan, son of Rabbi Tzvi
- Grand Rabbi Yisroal Arya Margulies of Pramishlan (Lviv-London); his father, Rabbi Efrayim Zalman was married to the daughter of Rabbi Yisroel Aryeh Frankel
Current leadership 
||This section requires expansion. (October 2012)
There are several Rebbes presently known as Premishlaner Rebbe; all from the Premishlan dynasty, .
- "If you are connected to God, you never fall".
- ^ 'Codex Judaica' M. Kantor, p.266