Richard Felix (born 23 February 1949) is an English paranormal investigator and historian from Stanley, Derbyshire. He is most noted for his appearances on Living TV's Most Haunted series.
Felix was born on 23 February 1949 in Derby. He was a child of record dealers and left school at the age of 15. At 19 he was diagnosed with terminal cancer but overcame the disease.
Felix was a Captain in the Territorial Army with the 3rd Worcestershire and Sherwood Foresters, the President of Derby Chamber of Trade, the chairman of the Derby Tourism Association and President of the Edward Stuart Society. He has stated that his life's goal is to definitely discover what ghosts are.
Since 1981 Felix has been delivering ghost tours around Derby every Halloween. He has also been campaigning during this time to set up an exhibition centre in Queen Street, Derby, at the old clockworks. Felix is quoted as saying that there is "barely a corner [of Derby] which shouldn't have a blue plaque in it." He hopes to use the now abandoned warehouse as an exhibition of Derby's past, both paranormal and otherwise.
In 2011 Felix toured the country with Glasgow's medium Chris Conway in the Psychic & Science show.
- ^ a b c d e McMullen, Marion (19 October 2011). "Ready for some spooky goings-on?". Coventry Telegraph (in English).
- ^ Butler, Rachel (19 September 2011). "Six spooky walks will hunt out ghosts and ghouls on Halloween". Derby Evening Telegraph (in English). p. 19.
- ^ "Time challenge for ghost-hunter Felix". Derby Evening Telegraph (in English). 29 August 2011. p. 1.
- ^ a b c Green, Kirsty (29 August 2011). "Ghost-hunter wants to take visitors on trip back in time at former clockworks". Derby Evening Telegraph (in English). p. 5.
- ^ "Ghosthunter Richard joins paranormal show". Derby Evening Telegraph (in English). 7 October 2011. p. 37.
- ^ "Expect the unexpected at show". Gravesend Reporter (in English). 22 September 2011. pp. ENF.
 External links