The Samsung SGH-D807 is a mobile phone manufactured by Samsung Electronics. It is the third model in the Samsung's mobile phone 'D' series
Features and specifications
- Talk time: Up to 5 hours
- Stand-by: Up to 250 hours
Still camera features:
- Images stored as JPEG
- Toggle to video mode by pressing the "1" key
- Resolutions: 1280x1024, 1152x864, 800x600, 640x480, 320x240, and 176x144 ("2" key)
- Quality settings: Economy, Normal, Fine, and Super Fine ("3" key)
- Multi-shot Options: 6, 9, or 15 Shots (Normal or High quality); 2x2 or 3x3 mosaic (Auto or Manual Control) ("4" key)
- Real-time effects which are grayscale, negative, sepia, emboss, sketch, antique, and moonlight ("5" key)
- Picture frame effect ("7" key)
- Self-timer: 3, 5 and 10 seconds ("8" key)
- Viewfinder: Standard Ratio or Full Screen ("*" key)
- Brightness can be adjusted (up/down on the directional pad)
- Digital zoom (up to 4x) can be adjusted (left/right on the directional pad)
- Vertical/Horizontal Flip (volume up/down keys)
Video camera features:
- Resolutions: 176x144 and 128x96
- Video stored as 3GP
Samsung sgh-d807 with t.A.T.u.
Java (programming language):
- Microedition Platform: Java ME
- Microedition Configuration: CLDC 1.1
- Microedition Profile: MIDP 2.0
- Samsung part number for the headset is AEP420SBE.
Supported file formats
- Images: JPEG, GIF, AGIF, WBMP, Bitmap (BMP), and PNG
- Animated GIFs are not supported as wallpaper images.
- Video: 3GP(AMR Audio Only)
- Neither photos nor videos can be viewed full screen, drastically cutting into the screen real estate.
- Audio: iMelody, SMAF, MIDI, SP-MIDI, MP3 (<=192kbit/s), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC)
- These formats can be used as custom ring tones, but there is no option to customize other tones (e.g. text messaging, voicemail, etc.)
- All filenames (including the extension) must be 32 characters or less.
- File size limits:
- Wallpaper: 100 KB
- Ringtone: 600 KB
- The phone's external keys can be set to lock when the user slides the phone shut.
- The voice dialing does not require setting up 'voice tags' for callers.
- Ringtone volume can be controlled with the side volume buttons and muted/unmuted by holding the # key.
- ^ Samsung SGH-D807 User Guide