The South Africa national under-20 rugby union team (Baby Boks) are South Africa's junior team at national level. They have been competing in the IRB Junior World Championship since it began in 2008. The under-20 tournament replaced the previously held Under-19 and Under-21 Rugby World Championship's.
2008 Junior World Championship
2009 Junior World Championship
2010 Junior World Championship
2011 Junior World Championship
Current Squad 
The following players were named in the squad for the 2013 IRB Junior World Championship.
‡ Back-up players.
All Squads 
- Dawie Theron (Coach)
- Jonathan Mokuena (Team Manager)
- Dr Phatho Cele (Team Doctor)
- Brendan Venter (Assistant Coach)
- Nazeem Adams (Assistant Coach)
- Norman Laker (Video Analyst)
- Aneurin Robyn (Physiotherapist)
- Warren Adams (Fitness Coach)
- Rayaan Adriaanse (Media Manager)
- Yusuf Jackson (SARU Representative)