Tiger is the name of non-alcoholic energy drink, produced by a Polish company Maspex.
Tiger Energy Drink - carbonated energy drink (recommended to sportsmen, managers, drivers and students during increased physical and mental effort).
Tiger has been branded with a nickname of Polish boxer Dariusz 'Tiger' Michalczewski and promoted with the slogan: "Power is back!” The boxer granted license for the drink manufacturing, distribution and promotion to Maspex company in 2010. The old manufacturer has been forbidden by Polish courts to refer to the brand in any manner.
Tiger is being exported to several countries in the world, including the UK.
Tiger is rich in B vitamins, taurine and caffeine (32 mg/100ml).
List of ingredients 
- acidity regulators: citric acid and sodium citrate
- carbon dioxide
- taurine (0.4%)
- caffeine (0.03%)
- inositol (0.02%)
- colours: E 150d
- enriching substances: vitamins (niacin, panthotenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin B12)
Nutrition value in 100ml 
Energy: 195kL / 46kcal
- protein: 0g
- carbohydrate: 10.8g of which sugar : 10.8g
- fat: 0g of which saturated fatty acids: 0g
- fibre: 0g
- sodium: 0.1g
- vitamins: niacin 7.9 mg (44%*), panthotenic acid 1.98 mg (44%*), vitamin B6 2.0 mg (100%*), vitamin B12 0.2μg (20%*).
(*) - % of recommended daily allowance (RDA).
Drink is recommended to sportsmen, and people during increased physical performance or mental effort.
- Tiger 250 ml
- Tiger sugar free 250 ml
- Tiger 4 x 250 ml pack
- Tiger sugar free 4 x 250 ml pack
- Tiger glass bottle 250 ml
- Tiger Energy Shot (small version of 250 ml can, with same amount of taurine, vitamins etc.)
- Tiger Porsche Design bottle 500 ml
- Tiger Porsche Design bottle 1 l
- Tiger water (energy water)
- Tiger 'Professional' Tablets (10 or 20 per tube) (not available since mid 2010)