Tradersville is an unincorporated community in Somerford Township, Madison County, Ohio, United States. It is located at 39°59′59″N 83°29′55″W / 39.99972°N 83.49861°WCoordinates: 39°59′59″N 83°29′55″W / 39.99972°N 83.49861°W, at the intersection of Ohio State Route 187 and Tradersville-Brighton Road, about 3 miles north of Choctaw Lake.
As of 1875, Tradersville contained one dry goods and grocery store, a post office, and a blacksmith shop.
The Tradersville Post office was established on March 2, 1848, and discontinued on January 19, 1883. It was then reestablished on January 24, 1900, and discontinued yet again on August 31, 1901. The mail service is now sent through the London branch.