From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Look up unter or unter- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Unter, is a German word meaning "under", "below", or "among"
Unter may also refer to:
- Unter Null, stage name of Erika Dunham, a Seattle-based singer-songwriter
- Lake Unter-See, meltwater lake in Antarctica
- Unter den Linden, historic boulevard in Berlin, Germany
- Unter Äschhorn, lower summit of the Äschhorn in the Pennine Alps, Switzerland
- Unter Bojanowitz, German name for the municipality of Dolní Bojanovice, Czech Republic.
- Unter Gabelhorn, mountain in the Pennine Alps, Switzerland
- Unter Reichenau, German name for the village of Dolní Rychnov, Czech Republic
- Unter Sankt Veit, district of Vienna, Austria
Media and entertainment
- Unter Deiner Flagge, third single from Unheilig's album Grosse Freiheit
- Unter dem Doppeladler, 1902 march by Josef Wagner
- Unter dem Eis, debut album by the German band Eisblume
- Unter dem Rauschen deiner Wimpern, 1951 East German film
- Unter den Palmen, 1999 Dutch drama film
- Unter den tausend Laternen, 1952 West German crime film
- Unter der Sonne, the second solo album of Austrian rapper Chakuza
- Unter einem Dach, German TV series
- Unter einer Decke, German TV series
- Unter falscher Flagge, second album of the German punk band Die Toten Hosen
- Unter Geiern, 1964 Western film
- Unter uns, German TV soap opera
- Unter Verdacht, a German TV series
- Unter weißen Segeln, German TV series.